How to uninstall windows 10? From Windows 1.0 to Windows 10, there has been a plethora of modification made within the operating system. Yet, not everyone fits perfectly with the changes and decides to get back with the older ones. The same happens with the users of Windows 10, and in such cases, users choose to uninstall Windows 10 and install older versions of OS.
It is a known fact that operating systems are the basic requirement of every device whether it is the computer or an Android device. People, on a global level, use the Window-based operating system, the reason being the highly user-friendly interface. Another big factor to rely on the Windows operating system is that the organization constantly works to bring up new changes that help people to be more productive with their tasks.
However, when users do not like new changes of Windows 10, they uninstall Windows 10 and downgrade other versions of Windows OS. If you are one of them and want to know how to uninstall Windows 10 from your computer, refer to the instructions below and execute the process manually.
Before you start to uninstall Windows 10 from your computer, make sure to back up all your data that you want to keep. Once done, proceed with the following instructions.
Steps on how to uninstall Windows 10
- Click on the Windows button and then go to settings
- Click Updated and security
- Choose Recovery option available in the left pane
- If you have a different Windows operating system installed and you want to switch with that, select the ‘Get started’ button below the message of ‘Go back to Windows 8.1′ or any version you have
- If not, then install different windows version that you find easy to use
- Reinstall older programs if required (make sure you have a folder named Windows old in C drive)
- Complete the reinstallation process as a part of uninstall Windows 10
- Boot your computer
Once you complete the steps mentioned, restart your computer and check if you have successfully performed the steps on how to uninstall windows 10. You can also use tools to uninstall windows 10 quickly, just by launching the tool and following the on-screen steps.
In contrast, when you still see the same operating system, you may need to get help from some professional who will guide you manually on how to install Window 10 from your computer. There are possibilities that users fail to uninstall Windows 10 and stuck up with some fatal error. Some of the errors and messages are mentioned below.
Errors during the process to Windows 10 Uninstall Error message – Unable to uninstall windows 10 from my computer
- Cannot to uninstall program windows 10
- Fail to reboot windows
- Unable to get started with other windows
Other issues may also take place, in any of such cases, it is recommended to get assistance to know how to uninstall Windows 10 from your computer or you may end up with complex issues.
People Also Search For:
- How to Uninstall Norton Antivirus
- How to Uninstall McAfee Antivirus
- Repair or remove programs in Windows 10
- How to Uninstall Windows 10
- How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus
- How to Uninstall Webroot Antivirus