Those who love playing the “League of Legends” game on their operating systems face some common technical issues while playing the game. Some of you think to reinstall and play the game but for that, you need to uninstall it first. It is important to understand that there are new versions of the setup files that are uploaded after every patch, so if you are thinking to reinstall the game from these files then you will get a fully updated version of League of Legends.
Here, in this article, you will get to know the steps that are important to the uninstall league of legends. It is important to keep in mind that the steps are applicable to Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac operating systems.
What are the steps to uninstall the league of legends from your Operating devices?
There are certain steps that can help you to uninstall league of legends without any error, and these steps are as follows:-
- In the first step, you have to open the “Start” menu.
- After this, you have to click and open the “Control Panel” option.
- Now, you have to select the “Programs and Features” option to proceed further.
- From the list depicting on screen, you have to click on the “League of Legends” option.
- Now, you have to select the “Uninstall/Remove” option.
Note: – You have to make sure that there are no “League of Legends” related files that have been left on your hard drive.
6. To confirm that there are no related files left on your hard drive you need to navigate to the directory where you have installed the “League of Legends” game.
7. After this, you have to delete all the old setup files which you have once used to install the “League of Legends” game.
8. Once you have deleted those files, you can now restart the PC.
For further assistance:
Sometimes, it becomes necessary to uninstall a particular file from your computing devices, here the case is of uninstalling one of the most prominent games known as “League of Legends”. Like other online games, there can be some technical issues occurring while the game is on. In order to resolve this issue, it is important to uninstall and then reinstall the game again.
The steps to successfully uninstall the league of legends have been already discussed in the passage above. However, if you still find trouble in performing the steps to uninstall the game then it is recommended to visit the official support page of “League of Legends”.