HP Solution Center is an application that comes pre-installed in the PCs that were manufactured after 2011. It enables users to manage their HP Products in a single place without moving here and there. The computers which were manufactured prior to that usually couldn’t store their data at one location. With this, users can also scan as well as print images. Besides this, they can do the downloading and editing of the images using the same means of an interface.
Sometimes, the HP Solution Center which is available on your Windows 10 starts to annoy you and create trouble in your work. This is the reason why you might want to uninstall HP Solution Center software. In case you do not plan to use it any longer, you can easily uninstall it. This can be done by using the Windows build-in uninstaller which is also known by the name “Add or Remove Programs”.
Step to uninstall HP Solution Center
- In the first step, you have to head to the “Start” menu and navigate to the “Settings” option.
- Now, go to the “Control Panel” and double-click on the “Add or Remove Programs” icon which appears in the Control Panel Window.
- Here, you have to locate the “HP Solution Center’ which appears in the list of installed apps or programs.
- Choose the app or software that you want to uninstall and right-click on it.
- Choose the “Uninstall” or “Remove” option and click “Yes” when prompted.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the un-installation of HP Solution Center process.
In case you can’t uninstall HP Solution Centre from your Windows 10 because you cannot open the “Add or Remove Program”, it is recommended that you use the “Perfect Uninstaller”. This is an efficient Windows uninstaller program which can be used to uninstall HP Solution Center from Windows 10. If you are unable to uninstall HP Solution Center and annoyed of using it, then you may disable it until you want.
Step to disable HP Solution Center
- Use the Admin account to log in to your computer.
- Now tap on the “Start” button and click on the search bar.
- Here, you have to type “msconfig” and then press the “Enter” key.
- Navigate to the “startup” tab and unselect “HP Solution Center”. This will prevent the program from running automatically whenever you open your PC.
- In the end, tap on the “Apply” option and then click on “OK”.
Once you are done configuring any settings on windows 10, it is suggested that you restart your computer.