Office 365 Email is something you need to have so that you can be more productive and connect with people at home and office on the go. Having Setup Office 365 Email on iPhone will bring all your email, calendar events, and files together. You will have everything within your reach allowing you to plan meetings with co-workers or share availabilities with friends within no time.
With Office 365 Email on your device, you can explore how the program simplified the process of scheduling because all your events and meeting schedules are available in one place. Setting up your Email is like a child’s play because you need to follow a simple procedure to do the same.
Find two below methods to Setup Office 365 Email on iPhone
To setup Office 365 Email on iPhone, you don’t need to Uninstall Office, but follow the steps given below carefully.
- Tap “Settings” on your iOS device.
- Click on the “Mail” option.
- Now, tap “Add Account”.
- Click “Exchange”.
- Type in your “Email ID” and “Password” in the provided space.
- Click “Next”.
- In the space provided to enter the server name, type “outlook.office365.com” and for username, type in your “Username”.
- And, you are done.
Use the “iOS Mail app” for Office that you must have set up via office.com/setup
(Note: while trying to sign in to Office with your Microsoft account, you may be asked for parental permission or to verify your age.)
Follow the steps given below to set up an Office 365 email in the iOS Mail app:
- Open your iOS device and go to its “Settings”.
- Scroll below and click “Accounts” and “Passwords” option.
- Click on “Add Account”.
- Tap “Exchange”.
- Type in your Email address in the provided space along with your account related description and tap “Next”.
- Now, enter the password related to your Email account and click “Sign In”.
- Tap “Accept” on the permissions that appear on the screen.
- Great, your Office 365 email address is now set up on your iPhone Mail app and you’re good to go.
If you are still seeking assistance with setting up email on your iOS device, you can contact Office Customer Support. For having the best experience of Office 365 Email services, it is recommended to use Outlook mobile app for iOS.
Read related article – https://support.office.com/en-us/article/set-up-email-using-the-ios-mail-app