Experience the professional-strength protection of Norton Security software. Norton Security integrates seamlessly with your computer, delivering dynamic results for the best protection against computer viruses with easy installation. With the help of its cutting-edge features, you can have a safer online banking experience. It acts as a shield to your computer from Cyber threats and identity theft while safeguarding your online activities and transactions.
Norton Security runs quietly in the background, providing you the surety of complete protection through reliable security tools and technologies. Perfect for home use, and for those working in a small or big business environment, all The products by Norton security assure compatibility with Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android platforms. It means you can have a completely secured banking experience no matter which device you use.
Besides safe banking, Norton suite offers parental controls, smart firewall, startup manager assistance, insights for your files and system, and system protection tools. Additionally, the antivirus automatically detects spams, ensuring that your computer is safe and protected from online hackers. To take advantage of these benefits one must install security software and get protected on multiple devices today.
Install Norton antivirus to experience secured transactions
To install Norton security software, follow the steps below;
- Sign In to your Norton account. If you are not signed in to Norton account already, you will be prompted to sign in.
- Type in your registered email address and password, and click Sign In.
- If you do not have an account, click Create an Account and then complete the sign-up process.
- In the Get Started page, click Download Norton. If you have a product key with which you have not yet registered to your account, click Enter a new product key to continue.
- Type the product key and click >.
- Click Agree & Download.
- Your Norton product is now installed and activated completely.
7 Key tips for safe internet banking
Online banking is convenient, simple, fast and flexible, allowing us to access our accounts on the go. We can pay bills, make transactions, buy stuff, check our account balance, and request emergency cash without even setting foot inside our bank. With our smartphones and tablets, we carry our virtual banks in our pockets wherever we go.
But along with this convenience comes added risk. Now it has become easier for criminals to target the customers by aiming to defraud us, steal our identities and funds from our accounts.
- Protect your mobile device with security and tracking software and don’t forget to keep it updated for your device’s banking tool.
- Backup your data so that you can recover it whenever necessary.
- Set strong PINs and passwords on your device. Make sure you set different PINs and passwords for different devices, accounts, and cards.
- Do not store or share your account related information.
- Use only your bank’s official apps for internet banking and remember to log out when you are finished.
- Beware of unsolicited messages or emails asking you to disclose your details such as your security PIN, passwords or user names.
- Don’t carry out sensitive and financial transactions using public WiFi or unknown networks as public networks makes them vulnerable to hackers.
In sum, there’s a lot you can do to keep your gadgets and financial data secure while doing internet banking. If you stay alert and follow these safety tips, you can enjoy the convenience of banking on the go as securely as possible.