If you have been using Webroot SecureAnywhere since a while and the software alerts you to activate it, either the subscription has expired or the free trial validity has exceeded. If you do not activate the software, you may end up facing a degraded PC performance and other issues. In order to get rid of these troubles, you can purchase a subscription and protect your computer against all the emerging threats and risks. Nevertheless, if you do not wish to purchase a subscription, make sure you uninstall Webroot from the device.
When it comes to uninstall Webroot many users remove files from its source location, which complicates the software removal process. Do not remove a single file from the main location as it requires a complete folder to Webroot uninstall.
Follow the steps below and uninstall Webroot correctly from your window-based computer. Please note that the procedure below is to Webroot uninstall from Windows 10.
How to uninstall Webroot from Windows 10
- Click on the Windows button to explore options
- Go to Settings
- Press ‘System’ on the Settings window
- From the left pane, select ‘Apps & features’
- A directory of all installed apps shows in the right pane
- Select Webroot uninstall to remove the app
- If you do not see the option, type Webroot uninstall to find it
- Click on the option> click uninstall button that appears
- Click the confirmation Uninstall pop-up button and confirm it
You have successfully performed the steps to uninstall Webroot. This will also help to eliminate performance issues when you have pre-installed security software on your computer. Be certain that you only use one security software at a time else, these software clashes to run scan task and hence result into the bad presentation. The same goes for mobile security; Webroot uninstalls from your android if it is not active.