Install Norton – Norton antivirus is an award-winning computer and mobile security program that helps to block threats, viruses, and unwanted intrusions. You can install Norton on Windows OS, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. Depending on your concern, you have the liberty to choose a product package. Whether you want network protection, parental control, VPN security, identity theft protection, and so, Norton gives you an array of choices.
Different products offer different sets of security features. Thus, before buying a Norton product, go through its services. You can pick monthly or annual subscription and if do not want to repeat the renewal process, simply enable auto-renewal feature.
With countless facilities, who will not want to install Norton and leverage its security services? So, if you want to have Norton install, get along with the information below and remain protected.
Please note that the steps below are applicable for Windows OS users. Also, the steps may vary depending on the web browser and its version.
How to download & install Norton on your PC?
- Go to Norton website and Sign in/ Sign up
- Click Product & Services
- Select the service you want from the options below. Consider you chose PC/Mac
- You will be scrolled down to the details and option
- Choose a package and click ‘subscribe now’
- Select ‘Proceed to secure checkout’
- Click on the payment mode you prefer to pay with
- Complete the billing & payment step
- You will receive a confirmation along with a Norton product key
- Next, click install Norton
- Open the package downloaded on your computer
- Run Install Norton setup and complete the on-screen instructions
Restart your computer after completing the installation steps. To get better security, turn on Norton firewall protection. However, if you are uncertain about Norton product license, check the email you received. Alternatively, log in to your Norton account and from there you can see subscription details.
On contrary, some users also encounter errors while installing Norton to performing tasks with it. Most of the time, the cause is expired subscription. Therefore, keeping the software active is necessary to avoid errors. Possible Norton error messages you may notice are listed below.
Errors while you install Norton
- Error message: No license available when you install Norton
- False detection: Another version of a Norton product has been detected on this computer
- Device not compatible
- Norton install failure
- Cannot recover Norton account
- Error message: Norton install unable to continue
- Can’t find my product key
Need help to install Norton on your device?
More such errors can take place depending on your device. Always try to keep the device updated. More importantly, before you install Norton, find the latest version of the antivirus for a better experience.
Yet, if you encounter any error, we can help you find the fix. Our team of experts will guide you with right and easy directions. You will also get to understand the reason behind the error. If you need quick assistance, connect with our expert support providers.