McAfee Livesafe is one of the most popular antivirus programs that deliver complete protection against all sorts of viruses to make the digital world a safer place for you and your family. With cloud-based threat analysis, this security software ensures safe web browsing, provides identity theft protection and keeps your PC run like new with regular performance optimization. Moreover, the antivirus can be installed on multiple devices. If you are not able to access any of its features, then uninstall McAfee program and reinstall for the smooth functioning.
Know how to uninstall McAfee on your Windows 10 PC:
- Open the Start Menu and find Control Panel
- You can also search the same directly from Cortana
- Go to Programs and then “uninstall a program”
- Search McAfee LiveSafe
- Right-click on it to find uninstall McAfee option from the drop-down menu
- Click on this option
- Wait until the un-installation process finishes
- McAfee LiveSafe is now uninstalled!
When you uninstall McAfee from your device, your PC gets vulnerable to the viruses and cybercriminals. They can attack your device anytime to steal your confidential data or to lock it temporarily to demand ransom. If your subscription is still active, you don’t have to pay anything for the reinstallation.
In another case, renew the subscription and then proceed to the reinstallation process. Please note that you can use the same product key when reinstalling McAfee LiveSafe on your Windows PC. Below mentioned are some other reasons that may need you to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe:
- If the installed McAfee is not functioning properly
- When you find any difficulty during the scan process
- If McAfee LiveSafe update is not working
- In case you no longer want this antivirus program
- If you have purchased a new computer system and want your old subscription to be installed on it!
Keep your system protected with McAfee LifeSafe!