When you don’t want a particular file running on your PC or laptops then you look for the solutions to successfully run the uninstalling process for them. If you are newly associated with Windows 10, then you might look for the steps to remove the apps and files that are not in use, as most of them are Programs and features that are old-school and occupying unnecessary storage space on your PC.
Here in this article, the steps related to the uninstall discord on PC topic will be discussed. Moreover, you will get to know how to uninstall and reinstall discord. You will get the guidelines on how to uninstall discord on windows 10, however, if you want to get the guidance on uninstall discord Mac; you need you to need to visit the official website.
How to uninstall and reinstall discord?
There are structured guidelines to uninstall discord on the PC, which is as follows:-
- In the first step, you have to be sure that the Discord is not active:- If the app is running in the background then you might face error to perform uninstall discord on PC. In case, you see a Discord icon on the taskbar in the lower corner then you have to right-click on it and then click on the “Quick Discord” option.
- You have to open the “Start menu” available on your taskbar.
- In this step, you have to type and search the apps and features visible on the “Start menu.
- You have to click on the “Apps & Features” available on the “Start menu”. The “Settings Window” will appear on your screen.
- If you want to understand how to uninstall better discord, you have to click on the “Search this list” field. By clicking on this option, you will be allowed to type and search a program on your computer.
- In this step, you have to type the “Discord” in the search field. You will see the Discord app shown up under the search field.
- You have to now click on the “Discord app”, visible in the search results.
- Click on the “Uninstall” option to precede the process to uninstall discord on PC.
- Now, confirm the uninstallation process by clicking on “Ok” option.
- If you are prompted to confirm, then click on the “Yes” option to process the uninstallation steps.
The article above has already highlighted the steps to know for how to uninstall better discord. However, if you are still unable to uninstall discord on PC then it is recommended to get in touch with the Customer Support, available online. There are few other relatable queries such as discord installation has failed. Such queries can be solved by our technical experts available 24*7.