Avast SecureLine VPN is a Virtual Private Network that protects your information at home, work place or any other location from exploiting on the internet. Getting Avast SecureLine VPN installed in your device means that the traffic comes through a safe tunnel via Avast data centres. As internet security has become a major challenge for the computer users, so it is so critical to keep your personal information under wraps from the undefined traffic of the internet world.
Avast SecureLine VPN works with other major Avast security products like Avast free antivirus, Avast premier, and Avast internet security ultimate etc. Normally, Avast SecureLine VPN connect to the server within a few seconds but sometimes it may fail due to service maintenance or any other error or you need to uninstall Avast from the device. But don’t forget to reinstall it again as suspicious traffic might harm your information.
Steps to uninstall Avast SecureLine VPN for iOS
- Long press the Avast SecureLine VPN icon on the main menu on your iOS device
- Click “X” on the “Avast SecureLine VPN” icon
- Tap “Yes” to confirm that you want to remove the app from the device
- Now the Avast SecureLine app has been fully uninstalled from your device
Steps to remove the VPN configuration profile from iOS 8 or lower version
- Go to the device “Settings”
- Click “General”
- Scroll down and click “Profile” under the “General”
- Now, choose the “Avast SecureLine” under the “Profile ” section
- Hit “Remove”
- Now the VPN configuration has been successfully removed from your device
For more information on how to uninstall Avast or any other query regarding your Avast antivirus you can call the customer care support phone number. They will provide you the relevant information to fix the problem with diligence.