When it comes to protect and secure your devices, you should look for the security solutions that can deliver complete protection. With Norton setup installed on your device, you can build a protective shield against malware, virus and other phishing sites.
Whether it’s your financial data or your personal data present on the social sites, Norton antivirus will protect them.
Norton is an intelligent security solution and blocks malicious things, which make your processor, slow.
With Norton setup, you will not suffer from any sort of virus attacks. You can visit www.norton.com/setup, to search and purchase the suitable Norton setup.
Important: Make sure you crosscheck the specifications of your device, whether your device is compatible with the desired Norton setup.
If you wish to download and install the Norton setup then you can visit norton.com/setup.
What are the products delivered by Norton?
- Norton Mobile Security
- Antivirus Plus
- Standard and Deluxe plan
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Select
- Product with LifeLock Advantage
- Norton 360 with LifeLock Ultimate Plus
- Family Premier
- Small Business
- Secure VPN
The Norton setup is available in both free and paid version. The free or trial version will only remain active up to 30 days that too, can be downloaded from norton.com/setup. You can protect your devices with Norton setup until the validity expires.
How you can set up a search shortcut key?
You can use a default keyboard shortcut Ctrl + F to launch search more quickly or set a shortcut. To perform the task, you only need to follow the below mentioned guidelines:
- Start your Norton setup
- On you’re my Norton window, next to Device Security, click ‘Open’
- On your Norton product main window, click and open ‘Settings’ option
- In the Settings window, click ‘Administrative Settings’
- After the above steps on the Search Shortcut Key row, enable the switch
- Click on the ‘arrow’ and then choose a key that you want to assign for in-product search
- Perform one of the following:
- For the shortcut key to work only when your Norton product has focus, uncheck the Global option.
- For the shortcut key to work even when your Norton product has no focus, check the Global option.
- Click on ‘Apply’, and then click ‘Close’
This is how you can set a shortcut key to search Norton device security.
Related Article – Set a shortcut key to search Norton device security for information