Windows 10 is the latest upgraded windows after Windows 8.1. Windows 8.1 was in use for a long time and people became comfortable with its use. Windows 10, being recent, is facing uninstall issues. The prime reason for the uninstall Windows 10 is that Windows 10 is just uncomfortable to use.
Fortunately, it’s easy to return to your old and more familiar Windows, i.e. Windows 8. The catch here is that for a year, Windows 8 may be free of charge, but after you know how to uninstall Windows 10, you might have to pay some amount of money. Some people are hesitant towards the new technology, and that is also a reason people do not get used to the upgrade of software or applications, especially one like Windows.
However, as there is a solution to every problem and you can always go back to your preferred Windows. Please ensure that all your important files are backed up before beginning to uninstall Windows 10.
- Click the start button and go to the settings Here, check if you can uninstall the Windows 10.
- Click the Update & security
- Select ‘Recovery’, which is on the top left corner of the pop-up window.
- Now you may see the option ‘Go back to the windows 7 or 8’ on the top right corner of the pop-up window.
- Tap on the ‘Get started’ button located on the bottom of the pop-up window.
- You will be directed to read a couple of warnings.
- You will also be asked to type the reason for uninstalling Windows 10.
- Now, the process of uninstall windows 10 will begin. Please have patience as the Windows 10 uninstallation process may take up to an hour.
- Now, You may be under the desktop of Windows 7 or 8.
- Please check if Windows 7 or 8 is functioning properly. Also, ensure that your data is complete and secure.
- Once you’re all set to go, it’s time to re-install the software that you previously used before the uninstall Windows 10.
For more information, you can also contact our 24/7 customer care number. You can chat, message, email or call our Windows technical team whenever needed. We are on available 24/7 for any assistance that you need related to the uninstallation of Windows 10.